Monday, October 11, 2010

ENDLESS BLOCKS

ENDLESS HOURS OF FUN!!! ENDLESS BLOCKS!!!
Go ahead and give it a try. you will be satisfied.
The rule is great easy.
Only touch and slide blocks from side to side.
connect 3 blocks of same color on all sides.

Already landed blocks? Never give up hope.
If there is space than, already landing blocks can move.

Blocks are endlessiy fall down.
You are so busy that you don't have time to take a break.
Know and improve your high score.(with openfeint)

Enjoy 3 mode : beginner, intermediate, master


3 comments:

  1. Damn , So Bad Website For An Awesome Game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have purchased over $25 in power ups and I never get a response from emails I send. And payments were verified through gmail why can't your purchases be backed up when the game is connected through my Google games like on every other game that links to google games! I want all of my money back! Or my $25+ in credits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please create restored purchases option. Spent money so my kids could hit homeruns, game started crashing, reloaded. Lost everything. No restore purchases option. No response to emails.

    ReplyDelete